Find the answer to your question
Published: January 15 2010, 2:25:00 PMUpdated: August 10 2022, 1:26:05 PM
I am encountering the following error when trying to relist my item:
Error Code: 21916635
Severity: Serious Error
Short Error: Invalid Multi-SKU item id.
Long Error: Invalid Multi-SKU item id supplied with variations.
You are getting this error because the original item was not a Multi-SKU item and you are trying to relist it as a Multi-SKU item.
If the original item was not listed as a Multi-SKU item, you cannot change it to be a Multi-SKU item during relist (or revise). You will need to create a new listing as a Multi-SKU item.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- Error 36 -An error occurred
- List of error codes and error messages
- Error Code 21209 - Warning - This item has been sold, or relisted, and cannot be considered here for free relisting.
- Revising/Relisting multi-variation items
- ReviseItem: An error "Variations with quantity '0' will be removed" (ErrorCode 21916620) may be encountered when revising multi-variation items.