Find the answer to your question
As a new private seller, what kind of tools that are allowed to use and is there any reference page to help
Below is the list of bulk selling tools that a new private seller cannot use as soon as he sets up his account on eBay UK and eBay DE:
|General (listing tools)||http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/tools.html|
|BEAR (bulk listing)||http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/bulkedit.html|
|Seller Manager / SM Pro||http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/sellingmanager.html|
|Blackthorne / Blackthorne Pro||http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/sell/blackthorne-faqs.html|
You will automatically be able to use all the tools mentioned above only after,
1) 90 days have passed after your first sale and
2) you have 10 or more feedback points as a seller (feedback points as a buyer do not count in this case)
In the meantime, please use the Sell Your Item form to continue selling.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- Uploading and Managing eBay Listings using FileExchange
- What does the field "Custom Label" in Turbo Lister, File Exchange and Selling Manager applications map to in a GetItem call?
- Adding rover links to eBay pages
- ErrorCode 588: Your weekly selling activity limits have been exceeded, or the user has not registered as a seller. Please check eBay for selling requirements