Find the answer to your question
Published: October 17 2011, 2:34:00 PMUpdated: August 18 2022, 10:07:01 AM
You can use AddMemberMessageAAQToPartner API to send messages to your buyer's My Messages Inbox for the orders that were created within 90 days.
You will need to make sure to set the required tag QuestionType to CustomizedSubject in the AddMemberMessageAAQToPartner API request as below.
| <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Subject>Your item 110093125309 has been shipped</Subject>
<Body>>Your item 110093125309 has been shipped today. Thank you for your business</Body>
<RecipientID>YOUR BUYER's eBay USERID </RecipientID>
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- AddMemberMessageAAQToPartner and AddMemberMessageRTQ may return 'Service not Available'
- AddMemberMessageAAQToPartner fails on error code 20951
- Replying member messages with AddMemberMessageRTQ Trading API
- AddMemberMessageAAQToPartner creates a message with "This member has a question for you" header
- How to communicate with customers