Find the answer to your question
Are you running into the following error when attempting to list an item using any of the AddItem family of calls?
<ShortMessage>All locations are dropped.</ShortMessage>
<LongMessage>All locations provided for shipping service "57106" are not allowable for this site.</LongMessage>
ShipToLocations is a field which takes a string value. However, this does not mean that any value is accepted. To find out what values are accepted in this field, you need to make a GeteBayDetails request specifying ShipToLocations in the DetailName field. Use the ShippingLocationsDetail.ShippingLocation field in the response as the value to pass into ShipToLocations in AddItem.
Error 17521 indicates that the ShipToLocation specified in the ShippingServiceOptions or InternationalShippingServiceOptions container has an invalid value.
To find the appropriate value:
1. Make the following GeteBayDetails request against the SiteID that you are intending to list the item on.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
2. Parse the value from ShippingLocationsDetail.ShippingLocation
3. Use this value in ShipToLocations in AddItem/AddFixedPriceItem call.
For More Information:
- AddItem Call Reference for ShipToLocation field: https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/xml/docs/Reference/ebay/AddItem.html#Request.Item.ShippingDetails.InternationalShippingServiceOption.ShipToLocation
- GeteBayDetails Call: https://developer.ebay.com/devzone/xml/docs/reference/ebay/GeteBayDetails.html
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- ShipToLocations errors when listing with Domestic and/or International Shipping Service Options
- Invalid Category and currency error message in the AddItem call response
- How do I remove or modify only my InternationalShippingServiceOption(s), but not my "domestic" shipping services?
- Where can I find a list of all valid Shipping Service Options?
- I am getting an error message about "Input data for tag <Item.ShippingRegions> is invalid or missing"