Find the answer to your question
GetSuggestedCategories returns "Search Service Not Available Temporarily" when the call is made against siteID - 100 (Motors site)
GetSuggestedCategories returns response as below when the call is made against siteID - 100 (Motors site)
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ShortMessage>Search Service Not Available Temporarily</ShortMessage>
<LongMessage>Search Service Not Available Temporarily, Please Come Back Later</LongMessage>
Resolution: For motors category recommendations, please make the call against SiteID 0 to get category recommendations.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- Full Category Name from the GetSuggestedCategories response
- Motors site doesn't seem to support returns, when the UI clearly allows this. The returned error code is: 21916328
- GetSuggestedCategories not supported in Sandbox
- I'm listing an item on a Motors category, specifying a standard shipping method. Why do I get the following error?<ShortMessage>Shipping service is not available.</ShortMessage>
- eBay Motors in the sandbox