Find the answer to your question
I need to retrieve the order's
- Order Price
- Order Creation Time
Is this information available via GetSellerTransactions?
You can get some of that information from the GetSellerTransations call. Here is how -
1. Make a call to GetSellerTransactions by passing the IncludeContainingOrder tag as true.
| <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>|
2. The response contains transactions that were modified during the time specified by the ModTime time filter.
- OrderID - If a transaction was a part of an order then the response will return the OrderID in the TransactionArray.Transaction.ContainingOrder.OrderID field. If a transaction is not a part of any order then this field will not be returned.
- Order Price - TransactionArray.Transaction.AmountPaid, returns the amount the buyer paid for the item(s) in the transaction. For combined payment (the transaction is part of an order), this field returns the amount paid (inclusive of shipping) for the order to which the transaction belongs.
- Order Creation Time - The exact order creation time that is returned by GetOrderTransactions is not returned by GetSellerTransactions. If the exact timestamp is not important you may choose to use the value returned by the TransactionArray.Transaction.CreatedDate, which is the time the transaction was created.
- Tax - Shipping Cost - Shipping Service - The order level data for these fields cannot be retrieved via GetSellerTransactions.